Earn an MCSA: Server Administrator certification to demonstrate your leadership and problem-solving skills in working with Windows Server 2008.
Server administrators are recognized among their peers and managers as leaders in the daily operations management of Windows Server 2008. Demonstrate and communicate your ability to administer Windows Server 2008 systems and increase your organization's return on technology investment by earning the MCSA: Server Administrator certification.
The MCSA: Server Administrator certification can help you develop and validate your skills in your current position, or propel you toward a future role, such as:
- Windows server administrator
- Server systems administrator
- Monitoring operator
- Network administrator
The MCSA credential is the leading certification for Windows Server 2008, providing widely recognized, objective validation of your ability to perform critical, current IT job roles by using Microsoft technologies to their best advantage.
Each day of training is section wise of Lecture, Lab, and Review modules.
Days 1-3: Configuring 2008 Active Directory
Days 3-6: Configuring 2008 Network Infrastructure
Days 7-8: Server Administrator
Note: Daily schedule might be changes according to materials requirements to ensure that the objectives of the course are met.
LIIT's Certification Boot Camp include the following:
- Hands-on Instructor-Led Training
- Our Guarantee - Pass first time or Free retake within a year of completion, just pay for accommodation, meals, and vendor exam fees.
- Books & Study Materials
- Test Preparation Questions and answers for practice
- Certification exams vouchers, one retake exam voucher (if required)
- Breakfast & Lunch