As a workplace professional with some experience in using Adobe Acrobat, you are now ready to further develop your PDF documents. In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat® 10.0 Professional to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare PDFs for commercial printing.
The audience may or may not be creative and/or print professionals.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create PDFs from technical documents.
- enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents.
- create interactive PDF forms.
- begin preparing a PDF document for commercial printing.
- create composite and color separation prints from a PDF document.