The target student is the professional who wants to use Dreamweaver MX 2004 to design and develop Web pages with a WYSIWYG application, but who also has the ability to understand and work with the architecture and coding of Web pages. Students are those in small companies or departments within large companies who use Web technologies for electronic communication through the use of new technologies. Some examples of target customers are advertising agencies, marketing agencies, and groups involved in intranet and extranet production.
Next Course Offer
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a Web site structure on your local machine.
- add text content to a site.
- format text.
- work with images.
- add navigation elements to a site.
- structure pages.
- streamline workflow with libraries and templates.
- develop forms.
- test, maintain, and upload a site.